FOURTH OF JULY/ITHACA TRIP REOPORT

At our good freinds house in Ithaca, NY area has a Fourth of July party and we annualy drive up from my town in Maryland up the 6 hour car trip.We headed out and stopped at WaWa and got breakfast and redbulls. We drove through Pennslyvainia and ate at Wendys
for lunch.







Red Bull for Breakfast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We kept driving for a few more hours and we finnaly got to there lakefront palaace! It is right on the shore of scenic Cayuga Lake which is a world famous finger lake. Its area is home to many,many, many, many gorges and waterfalls which is world famous. It has wine vineyards, State Parks, Historic Towns and much more located near my former home of Ithaca, NY. Its a great place to live.



Anyway they have a giant house with a dock and 3 boats and big partys on the Fourth of July. We arrived on the third and we went with them to another lakesie house for a party which was great! We took the boat and i made a POV.


I was not the one screaming. We got there and we went jetskiing, 4wheeling, and swimming. We also went go-carting and i took a POV of that too.

Later me and other peope lighted fireworks off to create a great show! The Party was great! I couldnt wait till the fourth but little did i know i would get a thumbtack stuck in my foot that morning of the fourth. We tried to pull it out but it was the worst pain ive ever felt and it wouldnt come out so we went to urgent/convienent care near Downtown Ithaca. They had to give me a shot a nummber so i wouldnt feel the pain. But the shot hurt a bit, not as much though. They said I had to walk on my heel and not go on the lake to prevent infection and pain and stuff . They almost gave me cruthches. I wasnt supposed to do any phischical activities blahhh blahhhhhh blahhhhhh but i did anyways! I lit off the fireworks with other people and played some stuff. Overall it the day was fun except the morning. We woke up the next morning and headed to visit some old freinds who used to work with my parents for about an hour and a half. We then explored my old town of Ithaca and went to my old school and ate at the famous ice cream parlor in Ithaca we used to go to alot called Purity.

We then went back to the house and went Water Tubing on the lake. We left on Tuesday but no without a visit to the best diner ever:Ziffys/Lincoln street diner! We then headed up to Rochester area in NY to visist some of my family. Ill make a trip report later on that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © CoasterMaster19